Angling Trust Raffles & Prize Draws
Fishingmegastore Offer and Charles Jardine Competition
Promoted in BASC's May 2015 Shooting and Conservation magazine
Join the Angling Trust before June 16th 2015, using the Offer Code printed in your May 2015 copy of Shooting and Conservation magazine and we'll send you a free copy of the latest edition of The Angler magazine and you'll be emailed a discount code to get £20 off when you shop at www.FishingMegastore.com before 16 July 2015 on a huge range of coarse, game and sea fishing tackle. There's no minimum spend so you get the full £20 for free! Or simply call
us on 01568 620447 during office hours and quote the Offer Code printed in your copy of Shooting and Conservation magazine.
- This offer is for new Angling Trust members who join the Angling Trust before June 16th 2015, using the Offer Code printed in their May 2015 copy of Shooting and Conservation magazine who provided an email address as part of that transaction. After 16th June 2015, FishingMegastore.com will send these new members an email with the discount code to use before 16th July 2015
- The £20 discount code has no cash or monetary value and you cannot claim the cash value of the discount code instead. Returned goods will be dealt with by FishingMegastore.com and any refund given will be for the amount paid over and above the £20 discount code
- You must use the email address that you used for your Angling Trust membership purchase to access the discount code
- If you already have a FishingMegastore.com account for the email address used in your Angling Trust membership purchase, the £20 discount can still be applied to that account
- You agree that Angling Trust will share with FishingMegastore.com your name and the email address you used when you bought membership because they need this information to apply your £20 discount
Win a day’s fly fishing with Charles Jardine on the venue of YOUR choice! Just join the Angling Trust before June 16th 2015, using the Offer Code printed in your copy of Shooting and Conservation magazine and as well as receiving the £20 voucher detailed above, you will automatically be entered into a random draw to be selected to win a day on the water with Charles Jardine. We'll put the winner in touch with Angling Trust Ambassador Charles. You can arrange a bespoke day including lunch with Charles at the venue of your choice (...most boat angling venues included too!) and Charles will lend you any tackle needed or you can bring your own. If your first choice of venue is unavailable we will help you choose an alternative.
Prize excludes travel and accommodation costs and any other costs incurred. Prize has no cash value and the winner cannot claim any alternative. Your day must be chosen in 2015 and must be agreed with Charles. Prize includes the cost of boat hire if required.
Marketing and Opting-out
Angling Trust will send two books of raffle tickets twice a year with our members’ magazine to all Adult, Life and Young Adult members on our database, with the exception of those members who have informed us of their decision to opt-out of such marketing material. Angling Trust may also market the raffle through the Angling Trust website, social media channels, press releases, members’ magazine and members’ e-news emails. Members may request additional books of tickets. Raffle tickets may also be offered for sale at angling trade shows and events.
Any member who does not wish to receive marketing material about this raffle or similar raffles in future should contact the Angling Trust by e-mail to email@example.com or in person or in writing to: Angling Trust, 6 Rainbow St., Leominster, Herefordshire, HR6 8DQ or by telephone to 0844 7700616 (option 1). Once a person has opted-out of receiving marketing material (i.e. self-excluded), they will not be able to opt back in for 12 months from the date of them opting-out.
Angling Trust is aware of the problems gambling may cause. If you think you might have a problem with gambling, then please visit www.gambleaware.co.uk or call the GamCare Helpline on: 0845 6000 133.
The Angling Trust supports the work of the Responsible Gambling Trust.
The Angling Trust aims to ensure that any issue regarding our raffles are dealt with promptly and in confidence.
If you wish to make a complaint then please contact our in house membership team in any of the following ways listed below.
- By Telephone to our membership team on 0844 7700616 (Option 1)
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In person, at our head office address: Angling Trust, 6 Rainbow St., Leominster, Herefordshire, HR6 8DQ
- In writing to our Lottery Manager at: Angling Trust, 6 Rainbow St., Leominster, Herefordshire, HR6 8DQ
Your complaint will be fully investigated and a response issued within 10 working days.
If you are still not happy with the response the issue will then be referred to the Chairman of the Angling Trust via the address above.
If the matter cannot be resolved internally by the Angling Trust, it would then be referred to IBAS (Independent Betting and Adjudication Service).